A downloadable game for Android
Android | Cards | Puzzle | Solitaire
Surround the Sultan (king of hearts) with all his queens in this free and addictive solitaire classic card game specially designed and optimized for playing on all android smartphones and tablets!
Tired of traditional solitaire card games such as Klondike and Freecell? All secrets of pyramids already discovered by playing Pyramid Solitaire again and again? The last golf match on the Golf Solitaire course played a long time ago? All spiders from Spider Solitaire smashed many times by your finger? All peaks of three towers already reached during hours of playing Tri-Peaks Solitaire? Then try Sultan Solitaire card game!
You already know how to open the door of the den of forty thieves? Yes of course you know, this puzzle has solved since you were a child by winning Forty Thieves Solitaire million times. No more patience for scorpions in Scorpion Solitaire? No more interest in playing Klondike Solitaire after all gold has been taken from the Klondike region of the Yukon during Klondike gold rush more than a hundred years ago? No more money for playing blackjack, poker and other casino card games?
Now it is time for a new card game experience! Start to play Sultan Solitaire card game! Use your card skills and try to solve this solitaire puzzle. Become a Sultan Solitaire master!
- The centre card in the foundations is the Sultan and remains alone.
- The other cards in the foundation piles must be built up by suit in order (for instance: king of spades begins with ace of spades and ascends in sequence to queen of spades)
- Six cards from the waste can be placed around the foundations to make up the reserve.
- You have two redeals.
How to play
- Take the top card from the deck and place it in the face-up waste pile.
- Take the top card from the waste and add it to one of the foundation cards or move it to a free reserve place.
- Take a card from the reserve and add it to one of the foundation cards.
Google Play Store
Click download now to get access to the following files: